Laser pipe cutting machine is a kind of laser cutting equipment, which is specially used to cut pipe materials. The laser beam is transmitted and reflected through the optical path and focused on the surface of the processed object through the focusing lens group. As the position of the laser beam and the pipe moves relative to each other, the pipe will eventually form a slit to achieve the purpose of cutting. Laser cutting generally adopts air-cooling or water-cooling methods for cooling. In the water-cooling method, some customers experience that the water temperature rises faster. The following laser pipe cutting machine manufacturers will explain this problem in detail.
Investigate several possible reasons for the high water temperature of the laser pipe cutting machine:
1. First of all, whether the ambient temperature of the laser cutting machine is too high when it is working, the ambient temperature is too high, and the heat released by the laser beam itself will cause the water temperature to be too high, which can cool down the surrounding environment.
2. The continuous working time of the laser pipe cutting machine is too long, and the temperature will continue to rise. The equipment can be stopped and rested to cool down.
3. The power energy of the laser pipe cutting machine may be too large, which will generate too much heat and cause the water temperature of the equipment to rise too fast.
4. Check whether the return flow of the cooling water outlet pipe is normal, the water flow is not smooth, and the water temperature is slow to dissipate heat, which will also cause the water temperature to be too high.
5. Check whether the inlet and outlet pipes of the water pump are blocked (the water cycle is driven by the water pump). If the water pump is blocked, the water flow speed will decrease, and the cooling water will not be able to dissipate heat, which will also cause the water temperature to be too high.
For the first few problems, regular operators can generally check them out. For the problem of water backflow, it needs to be cleaned regularly during daily operation, and it rarely occurs. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the laser pipe cutting machine is very important. It must be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the laser pipe cutting machine manufacturer to reduce the occurrence of operational failures or problems.