Ceramics, as a special high-hardness and high-brittleness material, are more and more widely used in the fields of electronics, communications, chemical industry, medical treatment, new energy, biomedicine, etc. Traditional processing methods and techniques have long been unable to meet the requirements of precision and efficiency, and Precision hard and brittle material cutting is an efficient and precise laser processing technology. It has high technological advantages and cutting effects in the cutting of high-hard and high-brittle materials such as ceramics.
What are the advantages of laser cutting process for hard and brittle material laser cutting machine?
1. High-precision technology: Laser cutting technology can realize high-precision cutting at the micron level, which can meet the high-precision processing requirements of various hard and brittle materials.
2. Non-contact processing: Laser cutting is a non-contact processing. Its advantage is that it will not cause damage or deformation to the material, and it can also avoid dust and noise pollution caused by traditional mechanical processing.
3. High efficiency: The laser cutting speed is fast and is not affected by the hardness and brittleness of the material itself, so the processing efficiency is high.
4. Strong controllability: Laser cutting is fully controlled by an open numerical control system, which can realize cutting of any shape and angle, and meet the complex processing needs of various hard and brittle materials.
5. Wide range of applications: Laser cutting can be used for both ordinary ceramic materials and laser micro-cutting, drilling and scribing of high-brittle and high-hard ceramic materials, such as ceramics, sapphire, diamond, alumina, zirconia, nitride Silicon, lithium tungstate, lithium aluminate, praseodymium oxide and other materials.
MEN-LUCK has developed a dedicated Precision Laser Cutting Machine for hard and brittle materials such as ceramics – a precision hard and brittle material laser cutting machine, which is used for laser micromachining of various planar and regular curved surface instruments of high-hard and high-brittle materials. Before purchasing precision hard and brittle material laser cutting machine equipment, all materials can be trial-cut and proofed to ensure that the laser micro-machining requirements of the production line are met. For more related cutting equipment, please call for consultation or directly enter our company’s official website https://www.menlaser.com to learn!